Hello everyone! So I’ve been home sick for the past two days (ugh!) and since I’m quickly running out of shows and Youtube videos to watch, I thought I’d blog today about my favorites for this month.
1. Revlon Nail Enamel in Dreamer – I’m normally very wary of pastel nail polishes; too often the formula is very streaky and ends up looking gross on my nails. However, this polish is opaque and is the nicest sky blue shade. It’s the perfect color for Spring.
2. L’oreal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Molto Mauve - I’ve been into doing a natural look for everyday recently and this shade does a great job of enhancing my lip color. It lasts for awhile and isn’t really sticky which is a great plus.
3. Dw Home Candle in Sandalwood Myrrh – I picked this candle up from TJ Maxx. I was looking for a scent that was a good transition from Winter to Spring. I tend to gravitate towards overly sweet candle scents such as vanilla or apple cinnamon, but this candle captured my attention. I thought it would be much too strong, but instead it emits a very nice smoky but sweet scent throughout my apartment. I don’t really know how to describe it, but it smells awesome.
4. L’oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush - I have been using this eye shadow almost everyday to give my eyes just the slightest hint of shimmer and definition. It’s comes out as a rose gold shade on the lids and it is so pretty on.
5. The Body Shop Body Butter in Coconut - This lotions smells absolutely delicious and it has done wonders for the dry skin on my hands.
Alright that’s all for now. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend! Thanks for reading!