This summer I’ve really enjoyed using various perfumes to finish off a look. I feel that different scents can lend a certain mood or attitude to an outfit. These are a few of my recent favorites. I’m crap at describing scents so I took the liberty of just looking at the fragrance notes on their respective websites.
1. See by Chloe – This has notes of jasmine, ylang ylang, vanilla and musk. I like the freshness of this perfume and whenever I wear it I always get compliments. It’s a perfect everyday scent to wear with casual outfits such as shorts and a t-shirt and even a bikini.
2. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black - I’m normally not a fan of such strong scents, but for whatever reason this one is quite addicting. It has notes of violet, sandalwood and musk. I wear this for nights out and it’s also perfect for the cooler weather that’s soon to be heading our way. I can definitely picture myself wearing this with a leather jacket and jean combo this coming Fall.
3. Fresh Sugar Lychee - This has grapefruit, Italian lemon, lime blossom, lychee, mango flower, freesia, sandalwood, tonka bean, and amber (phew! that was a lot!). When I first spritzed myself with this at Sephora it smelled like rubbing alcohol, however after a minute or two, it changed to such an amazing scent. It’s so good that I went back and bought the roller ball version so I could carry it around with me. I wear this with summer dresses and more girly outfits.
4. Joie Folle de Joie - This perfume has jasmine, rose, leather, and wood. It lingers all day so it’s the perfect scent to take you from day to night. I like pairing this with a blazer and jeans.
5. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White – This has notes of peony, muguet, and tender musk. Another great scent, but unlike the Nirvana Black, this is more appropriate for day time. I’ve paired this with pretty much every kind of outfit because it’s such a lovely perfume to wear.
That’s all for my fragrance favorites. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!